Hello, Gimpling again. Here, on the adoptionz page, you can view all of our adult, and sometimes single kit, Lepies awaiting
new homez, and adopt one of your very own. Make sure you read our rulez/termz, and use the form we have provided for you towards
the bottom of this page. Thank you. Now take a look!
We have one Lepitaur in need of a home, awaiting adoption, at the moment. Please visit the litterz page to see if there
are any other Lepies in need of homez there.
Nessa and Yutre
Comments: A beautifully handsome young lad. He is
also a very sweet and loving Lepie, but DTK has found no "calling" for him. Thus, he was one of the chosen to be "eliminated"/re-homed.
I'm sure if you spend more time with him and get to know him, you will discover what he has to offer; whether it simply be
companion, or something other.
Found the Lepitaur of your dreams? Copy and fill out the form and send it to us at email@example.com
. We will review your application and make our decision based on your, and other applicants', answers. Please be honest
when you fill out the form. Thank you! Now apply!
Here, below, we have any Non-Lepitaur Adoptionz. Same rules apply for Non-Leppies
as per Leppies.
Currently we have one Non-Lepitaur litter available.
Breedz: VPZ Unicorn and Achihond
# of Offspring in Litter:
5(3 in one, 2 in another; different fathers)
POL: Flutterbug(just look at him, he represents innocence
and helplessness to me. Although Goatling is my second favorite; she looks like she can "handle things" a bit more)
Flutterbug(small and harmless), Goatling(small, not so harmless), Sakido(fine young animal), Shala(interesting combinations)
- You mustn't claim these petz as your own productions(i.e. please do not say that you bred them on your own).
- If you feature them on any web page or resident page, please note where they came from(Adopted here at Dragon Theed Kennelz);
with a link to our homepage, please.
- Please keep DTK as the first prefix in the show name if you plan to enter any competitions(aka DTK/[Your prefix]).
- In the adoption form, please note(type "Stitchemz"to show you read all of the rulez/termz) which parentz the pet came
from(It's easier for us to track them down, as they often travel, either alone, or with their friendz/families around
- Please do not apply for every one of the petz you think are "flashy" or "cute". We need to be informed of the plans and
reasons you have for wanting to adopt our precious Lepitaurs.
- Use the form we have provided for you, here.
Name of pet/z you desire:
What parentz did he/she come from:
Why do you wish to adopt
Did you read the rulez/termz: